If you are using Office 365 changes are you will have to enable Outlook auto reply at one point or another. You can fellow this easy to do instructions to setup the auto reply in the cloud. You can also enable auto reply from your local email client on your computer. Remember to disable it or turn it off when you are ready to receive email again.
- Login to your office 365 account. Go to mail.office365.com
- Click on the Outlook link on the top left of the screen. This will take you to the outlook cloud apps where changes can be made.
- Click on the configuratino button ( the Gear icon) on the upper right corner. From here you have access to the cloud outlook configuration settings. Select Auto Replies or Select Options then Auto Replies.
- Select Automatic Replies, Select Send Automatic Replies. Specify time..
- Scroll Down to and Select Send automatic reply messages to senders outside my organization. Type Message.
- Make sure you save the changes.
We are a North Bergen based IT Service provider, out primary focus is in providing fortune 100 level support to small businesses in Northern NJ and New York City at a small business price. We especialize in desktop services, computer repair, network services, server adminstration, and information security services.